Terms and conditions governing the use of this website
1. This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which guests are invited to read carefully and to comply with. Continuing to use/surf the pages of this website, and using any of the information provided on it, implies acceptance of these terms and conditions on the part of the user unequivocally and in all cases.
2. These terms and conditions may change in the future without notice, always in compliance with applicable national and EU legislation. However, this page will always indicate the terms and conditions that currently apply to the use of this website.
3. This website is used "as is"; no amendments or other interventions by non-certified guests are possible.
5. Notwithstanding the existence of third party rights (copyright and other), all content present on this website at any point in time (for example: labels, trademarks, photographs, texts and, generally, all its digital files), is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. Any modification, publication, transmission, transfer, reproduction, distribution, presentation, connection, downloading, processing or other use of the website content—in whole or in part, in any manner and by any means—is forbidden without the express prior and written consent of the Athens State Orchestra. The republishing, reproduction and presentation of any of the sites’ content by news sites is permitted only if it is accompanied by a reference identifying the Athens State Orchestra website as the source of the content.
6. Website content is provided to visitors / users exclusively for their personal use; its use for commercial or other purposes is expressly forbidden. The products or services of third parties that may be referenced on this website, along with the trademarks of their respective organizations, companies, partners, associations and publications, remain the intellectual and industrial property of the third parties thus referenced.
7. Guests accept, agree and undertake to make lawful and proper use of this website, subject inter alia to the legislation relating to the transmission of data from Greece to European Union Member States and third countries. Visitors therefore agree that they will not use this website for actions which shall include but not be limited to:
a) transmitting or gaining access to content that:
i) violates third party rights of any kind (e.g. intellectual and industrial property)
ii) misrepresents any third party (e.g. in a defamatory or racist way), iii) violates the law and/or good faith and fair dealing
iv) detracts in any way from the private life and individual and social rights of third parties.
b) misleading anyone as to the origin of this website’s contents; impugning in any way the reputation of the owners of the website or third parties; endangering the security of their network; preventing any visitor from accessing this website or any service hosted on the owners' network, or bypassing the login process during which their identity is checked.
c) installing, forwarding and promoting in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or emails that were not requested by the recipient (spam), pyramid schemes, or any other form of undesirable content, as well as installing and promoting advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
d) installing, promoting/forwarding and/or making available content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to insert itself into, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications equipment, or to hinder other visitors’ use of the site.
8. Website Validity—Virus Protection—Limitation of liability—Disclaimer: The website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will, if detected and at the sole discretion of the Athens State Orchestra, be corrected. However, the Athens State Orchestra cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or compliance of the website content for any use, application or purpose. In addition, the Athens State Orchestra does not guarantee that any errors will necessarily be fully corrected or that it will reply to all the questions that are posed to it.
Although the Athens State Orchestra makes every effort to exclude the appearance of viruses on this website, it does not guarantee that the functioning of the website will be uninterrupted or free of errors and viruses, and is not responsible for any data loss or other damage incurred by the visitor/user or third parties, whether this is due to use / copying / downloading or to corruption or infection with viruses or other unauthorized third party interventions in files and information available through its website.
Visitors are required to take all the appropriate safety measures (e.g. antivirus software) before downloading anything from this website. The cost of any corrections or repairs will be borne by the visitor/user, and in no circumstances by the Athens State Orchestra.
The Athens State Orchestra is not responsible for the temporary unavailability of the website, for interruptions of some or all of its functions or applications, or for any technical malfunctions or technical issues that may arise.
9. User Behaviour: Users of this website are under an obligation to comply with the rules and regulations of Greek, European and International Law along with the relevant telecommunications legislation, and to refrain from any and all illegal or abusive behaviour when using this website and in relation to its use. Users of this website are liable for any damage incurred by the Athens State Orchestra website due to improper or unlawful use of the website or the services offered through it.
11. Contact: For information or clarifications of any kind, to submit any request, to communicate with the webmaster to request permission to reproduce any part of the website content or to request approval for the reproduction of content, you can send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. These Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereto shall be governed by Greek law. The Athens courts are appointed as competent to judge any dispute that may arise from this contract.